Do you need a Qsl Manager?
See the sub-categories for the current status of Callsigns that I Manage, and
who do and do not require your card!
NO LONGER MANAGED
Do you need a Qsl Manager?
Are you an active DX’er, Contester, planning a DX trip, an Island activation or maybe just a high user of Qsl Cards and are in need of a Qsl Manager?
Do you wish to contact me for advice on being your Qsl Manager?
If you are thinking of a Qsl Manager then please contact me and discuss your options for a fast, efficient, well presented and most important, a ‘Bespoke’ service.
All my Qsl help is exactly what it means, a non-profit QSL Service for its clients.
My name is Charles M0OXO and the service I offer will help to cut down as what it is seen as the chore of the hobby. This should aid DXpedition Teams, Holiday Stations or IOTA Stations and Rare DXCC. I am a retired Police Officer so the importance of available time for qsl work and integrity within our service is of paramount importance, both which I can offer you for sure.
What can I provide?
1) I can look after all your QSL requirements from Holiday station, IOTA to major expedition status.
2) I handle RSGB Bureau, Direct QSLing, LoTW, OQRS and Direct Via Paypal.
3) I work directly with UX5UO QSL Printing to ensure a quality Qsl Card and at a very competitive cost.
4) For some DX’peditions I may be able to offer free QSL cards if you use my QSL services. You may qualify for sponsorship, you are welcome to email me.
Email ; email@example.com
Tel:+44 (0) 7900 500775
Or write to:
Charles Wilmott M0OXO
60 Church Hill,
**For efficiency I will work with either the Team Leader or one person nominated by the Team Leader for the Management required. In practice working with multiple persons leads to errors and ambiguities.
What QSL printer do we use?
I work closely with Gennady Treus in the Ukraine. Gennady (UX5UO Qsl print) will design and print the Qsl Card at the cheapest price possible whilst also giving detail to the presentation and quality of the card that he offers.
QSL Design – VERY IMPORTANT
1) For all stations that i am QSL manager for, it is the responsibility of the DX station or DX Team to ensure that all photographic images are provided at the earliest opportunity.
2) Club logos and corporate logos must have permission of the owner to be printed on the QSL card.
Please remember that we will require high resolution logos for print reproduction. Logos copied from a website are of too low quality for printing.
3) Please discuss with your team all information, text, logos, images and reference numbers that you want on the QSL design.
All QSL design instructions and information must be clearly written in an email with photographic images in high resolution of 300 DPI or better to firstname.lastname@example.org or direct to Gennady UX5UO at email@example.com
Remember! Delays in transfering logs and QSL images for the QSL work will reflect badly on MY reputation! This will not be accepted!
I use Broadband ADSL internet, so all ADIF files and QSL card images can be transferred easily and quickly by my usual email address.
Charles M0OXO is very proud to be accepted as a member of the QSL Managers Society, and promises to follow the guidlines set down by the Society. Click here for details.
Thanks for looking me up, any questions just email or fone me, details here
Kindest regards, Charles