For those of you that have trouble using the IOTA/Clublog matching system, please check out this new information.
When you have logged in to the IOTA Site and have selected ”Add QSO’s from Clublog”, you will see that several questions have now been added. These questions are for you to work through to try and assess why you cannot match your QSO in the Log Matching system. Here is a summary of what you will see;
1) Is your callsign in the Log Search of the operation in question?
2) Is the DX callsign in the Log Search of your own log?
3) Do the frequencies and modes in both Log Searches match?
4) Is the operation listed in the list of ‘Accepted Activations?’
5) Have 30 days passed from the time and date of the QSO?
6) Is the IOTA Group you are trying to match, already in your pending QSOs or accepted QSOs list (You can’t have it twice)?
7) Did you check the UTC of your QSO? It is not allowed to differ more than 15 minutes from the UTC in the activations log.
8) Are you sure you used the correct credentials to connect to Club Log?
9) If you cannot login to Club Log from the IOTA website then get a one time password from Settings -> App. Password. Use this on the IOTA website to get QSO matches.
I am hopeful these will help you determine the cause of your failure to get the matching credit. Of course it will also help to reduce the ”none matching” emails to the IOTA Support Desk, hopefully enabling me to give a faster response to other questions on the Support desk and not solely matching enquiries.